10 pounds at a time!

I Pledged 34lbs by May 5th! Join me in feeding the hungry!

BMI and Weight Loss Ticker

Exercise Minutes

Friday, December 26

Yay Me!

I just got back from the gym!

Wait, let me enjoy that moment for a second.
.
.
.
.

Yeah, that feels good. I am so proud of myself for going even though I was a bit self conscious. Today I just followed along with other peoples workout so that I could get the feel for the place and the machines. I will have a private training session on wednesday. My upper body is shakin' quite a bit now. I also got on an elliptical for 10 minutes. I couldn't do more than that yet. I feel like I am starting all over again, but at least I am headed in the right direction. One of the trainers gave me some crap about how 10 minutes would not do anything for me and that I should get back on for another 20. I don't agree with him on that. I will work on building up to 30 minutes but for now I am proud of that 10. I am going to celebrate the little victories in my life. I think that for the first time back in a gym in 10 years that I did quite well.

On a similar note, I was reading Laura and Chia's posts for today and they are having a challenge to see who can lose the greatest percentage of weight before January 5th. I am going to join the challenge to motivate me to workout when I am out of town this weekend. I won't have access to my gym but I can still move. I am making myself a promise however to not stress out about it. I don't want to fall off of the wagon again. Especially since I just paid up so much money to join a gym. I want to get my moneys worth, Yo!

I am not sure how the weigh in process is going to go but I weighed myself at the gym today and I am up to 300 lbs! Time to get my but in gear.

I will be out of town again until about tuesday and I don't know if I will have access to the internet or not so if I don't I will update you all on how my time went when I get back.

Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful day, weekend, and so forth.

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

6 comments:

mrjwhit~ said...

Hey, I am really impressed with your motivation and dedication. I don't like giving advice, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to stop by my blog or drop me an email. Either way, here's to a fitter you!

chia said...

Welcome to the challenge girlfriend!

Official rules and awards program to be released after I'm done sucking down dinner :-).

Chocolate & Chants said...

Way to get started again!

I can't believe that trainer...that is just downright rude! I wouldn't feel comfortable working out there anymore after that, knowing that i'm being watched. Lol.

Anonymous said...

go go go go go go!! 2009 is your year, woman (and I love the new background BTW).

have a great trip and new years.

Linda said...

You can do it! I can do it. We can do it. I am getting back on right now! Go girl, and that trainer was a dink. 10 mins starting out on the death machine...er elliptical...is great!

Charlotte said...

Yay Jenn! I agree with MizFit - this year's your year, girl!!