10 pounds at a time!

I Pledged 34lbs by May 5th! Join me in feeding the hungry!

BMI and Weight Loss Ticker

Exercise Minutes

Friday, January 2

Thumbing my nose at Authority... or Glaven... Whatever!

So yesterday as I was skimming the posts in my google reader I came across an interesting command from our good friend Glaven. Now I must admit to the extreme joy I get from reading his posts. They are often vulgar and derogatory but I just can't help loving every word.

Well in yesterdays post he issued this command:

1 No, I will not link to that first post. It is a stupid post, and pretty much says what every blog's first post tends to say — i.e., it is a stupid variation on the stupidly obvious point that "this is my first blog post". Do NOT seek this post out.

So obviously, being the nose thumber that I am, I had to read this first post. He was right about it's typical first post drivel. He even titled it "First Post"! I just had to leave a comment though to let him know that I had read it.

Sorry Glaven but telling me not to do something is a really good way of making sure that I will do exactly that! I like to thumb my nose at authority whenever possible. That's just the way I role.

Jenn

P.S. My first post was funnier! lol


This of course caused him to check my first post. And of course he had to comment.

Just how committed are you to thumbing your ursine nose at authority? Because I hereby COMMAND you not to leave comments on ALL my posts and NOT to tell ALL of your friends to read my blog and leave comments! I FORBID IT!!1!

That's a direct authoritarian order, Sister.

Ball's in your court now.


So my beloved blog friends. I think that this is a sure sign of someone in need of attention. It's a sad case really, but I must follow my instincts and ask each and every one of you to check him out if you are not already. Show him some of the love and attention that he is so obviously lacking.

Ball's in your court now.

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

2 comments:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

You've made a POWERFUL enemy today, sister!

If I find out who it is, I'll be sure to let you know.

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.

Who's the autocrat now, hmm?

I do not know if you will ultimately approve of this comment, but it has MY seal of approval.

And, in the end, isn't that all that really matters?

Thanks for the shout out!

Natalia said...

LOL, Ya'll are funny!! :)