10 pounds at a time!

I Pledged 34lbs by May 5th! Join me in feeding the hungry!

BMI and Weight Loss Ticker

Exercise Minutes

Sunday, April 5

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes!

Turn and face the strange
Cha-Cha-Changes

Sorry, I had to get that out.

Ok, first I want to thank all of you that follow my blog regularly. I really do appreciate you all.

Second, I have to ask you all to click this link ** and update your readers and blogrolls and so on because I am moving there ** at the end of the week. I will be (un)permanently* deleting this blog next weekend so hop to it ** everyone. Don't worry about my archives because I will be moving them to their new home ** on my new blog. **

Sorry if this is bothersome all but I just felt like I needed this change.** I explain everything in my first post over there. **

Happy Moving,
Love Jenn

*This link is to Glaven, who discovered the undelete button in blogger and brought it to everyones attention. We thank you.

**Have I linked to it enough yet?

No comments: