10 pounds at a time!

I Pledged 34lbs by May 5th! Join me in feeding the hungry!

BMI and Weight Loss Ticker

Exercise Minutes

Wednesday, September 3

Another Day, Another 3 miler!



Did the Sansone 3 again today. I think I need a change for a couple of days though, I can only take so much of that giggle. I will have to dig through my workout video's tomorrow for some cardio. It may be time to bust out some Crunch Dance Party or Minna Lessig Emergency Workout. I have not done either of those in a while.





Finished up with The Firm Abs Sculpt. I had forgotten just how hard those Firm workouts are. Once upon a time I could do them with ease but these days I struggle through it.




The important part though is that I do it. I put that tape in and grab some light weights and my fanny lifter and commit to the time. I have done my workout 3 days in a row and I am still going strong.





Yeah Me!

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love reading your progress, Jenn. Time to get my ass in gear.

Laura said...

How do you like the Crunch Dance Party? I was considering buying that one.

Linda said...

Oh, I so know what you mean about Sansone's laugh...too too "inside joke with the girls" for me. However, I do like her walks. I have to really book to work up a sweat, but it works in the winter or when it's raining. I love the Biggest Loser workouts. I like #1 the best and then #3 with Bob. Then again I like me some Bob. I used to do Bob every day. You go, girl! I, too, am on a streak!

C said...

You are the sweetest person ever! Thank you so much.

Great job, btw! I'm totally impressed.

Jenn said...

Adrianna: My ass feels so much better now that it's in gear. Pun intended.
You just had a baby girl! you will get there.

Laura: Depends on my mood. I honestly like Minna better but the crunch one really works up a sweat and isn't annoying like some.

Linda: I want those biggest loser video's so bad. I can't wait till I have a paycheck coming in again.

Xenia: I just tell it like it is. You are great and you should know it.

Love Ya'll,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.

I may need to see if I can rent the dance party dvd

any idea if you can?
netflix? the b-buster?

Unknown said...

I may have to try a video!!!