10 pounds at a time!

I Pledged 34lbs by May 5th! Join me in feeding the hungry!

BMI and Weight Loss Ticker

Exercise Minutes

Wednesday, September 24

Today's Plan



It's going to be a busy day in which I will be transitioning from being a student to being a full time nanny and a full time biller/office worker! I have a lot to get done today and since I was celebrating way into the night last night I am a little behind on my to do list! So here it is in all of it's glory!





1. Fill out the paperwork for the nanny job.
2. Go to the office store to fax it in.
3. Go to michigan works to ask about uniform assistance.
4. Purchase uniforms for biller/office worker job.
5. Pick up crickets for the leopard gecko at the pet store.
6. Feed the gecko.
7. Laundry at the Laundry Mat.
8. Put away Laundry upon returning home.
9. Change cloths and go use the trial gym membership I have been holding onto for weeks.
10. Cook a fantabulous dinner for myself and my man.
11. Clean up the house and do the dishes.
12. Get to bed early so that I will be well rested for my first day of my externship.

Boy is that list ever long. Sheesh! I think I had better get started already! I will try to post my workout before I crash into bed tonight, but if not then I will add it to tomorrows summary of my first day on the job.

Wish me luck!


Happy Training,
Love Jenn

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good luck with all the business! I was a nanny once... not great memories, there;)

new*me said...

busy, busy lady and you are even finding time in there to cook and clean!!! WOW!

Betty said...

Good luck and don´t forget to have fun!

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

I'm dying to know if you were actually able to accomplish all that! If it were me, I would make the list, take a shower, straighten my hair, be exhausted and take a nap. LOL

Marcy said...

I hope it went well :-)