10 pounds at a time!

I Pledged 34lbs by May 5th! Join me in feeding the hungry!

BMI and Weight Loss Ticker

Exercise Minutes

Wednesday, July 23

Easily Amused...


Really I am. For instance I was reading this blog and she mentioned this website. So I went to check it out because I link love. I was so fascinated by the cursor on the home page that I didn't actually look at the products for like 20 minutes or so ( try it J-Money, you'll love it) and that is when I discovered that the top of every page has this amazing cursor! Whit started picking on me after I had been playing with it for quite some time and so of course I decided to blog it. I am such a looser. lol.




Also I have been reading a lot of blogs about kettlebells recently and have looked up a gym in my area that actually has classes. I was looking for a gym anyways because I really can't take the heat, and this one sounds great.




I have been trying to get out and continue my walk/jog/run program but I am not able to be out long before the humidity causes breathing problems. No income means no doctors visits though so I am just doing the best that I can. When I start work next month at the audiology office I am going to look into getting a membership here. Then I will be able to work out indoors and the humidity won't be an issue. So stay tuned everybody. Maybe some day I might be as hard core as these people.






Or Not!!!! ;-}

Happy Training,
Love Jenn

P.S. To MizFit... Now can I win the kettlebells? Please?!?

P.P.S. I created a PicasaWeb Album that can be located here or by clicking on the Two Women Running picture on my side bar. If you click on Wayne you can see pictures of Whit's Alaska trip also. Enjoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, no kettlebell winage.
I know.
*sigh*

but I love lululemon as well.
I know. that's no help.

Im off to beg the GoFIt company for another bell to give away? does that help?

:)

Miz.

Alice said...

I think you will like the kettlebell. If you are anything like me, you might go to sleep curled up around yours cause you love it a lot. I don't know, swinging a kettlebell makes me feel really tough for some reason.
Take it easy on the running though, humid and hot is a terrible combo. If you have anyway to run indoor on the treadmill. it's my motto right, cause heat and me, we ain't having it together.

Jenn said...

MizFit... Thanks anyways, I had to try at least. lol.

Alice... I may not sleep with it necessarily but I may stub my toe on it in the morning. Also I am looking at a gym membership anyways for winter workouts and although I love working out outside I may have to do indoor summer runs as well. My lungs and humidity have never gotten along.